+ Pages +

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I want to drink alcohol.
Mind you, I am not an alcoholic AT ALL.
I am just deprived of it.
:(

I think the United States is stupid for having such a silly rule that people can't drink unless they are above 21.
C'mon, its bull sh*t. You can't stop students from drinking at all.
So what if the government is so strict?
People are still drinking, High school kids are still getting drunk and etc.
The thing is the more the government deprive kids from things, the more kids want to rebel and go against the law. And right now, I am in a rebellious mood.

For example, me.
I NEVER drink a lot in Malaysia. Drinking isn't even my thing.
For goodness sake, I can club all night in Maison without a drop of alcohol.
But now that I am here, AND UNDER 21, I just feeling like drinking!
I want to be able to walk into a bar and just order a decent glass of Cocktail and chill with my friends like how I did occasionally in Laundry Bar @ The Curve.

No offense to anyone
, but the thing about Americans is that a lot of them get so damn excited when they turn 21 and they drink all night till the get so pissed drunk that they do ridiculous things. They even make up occasions to celebrate, just to drink.

ON the other hand, not that we don't have rules in Malaysia but at least they aren't so absurdly silly that we cant drink under 21 because it is absolutely impossible to control that.
Malaysians do drink and club their nights away but I guess not as crazily as Americans do.

My point is,
the more you restrict someone from doing something, the more s/he wants to do it.

I WANT A GLASS OF MAI TAI RIGHT NOW!!!!
I WANNA DRINK THAT DELICIOUS SPARKLING WHITE WINE I HAD WITH MY FAMILY WHILE EATING STEAM CRAB IN KLANG.
I WANNA GO TO LUNA BAR AND CHILL WITH THE BRADY BUNCH WITH ANY SORT OF DRINK.

I'm just a deprived child.
*rawr*

Ohmygoodness, I am so pathetic that I can't even find a picture of me with a glass of cocktail.
:(

No comments: