+ Pages +

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Semester is finally over!!!!
Oh my freaking Goodness!! Time practically flew throughout this academic year.

haha.. look like ghost

Well, technically I am not done with school yet because we still have our finals week this coming week. Fortunately for me, I have only one more performance exam tomorrow then I can fly to freedom.
I am trying to get as much working hours as possible for next week so that I can get more money to spend on vacations and more Summer clothing since everything I have is long sleeved because of the taunting cold weather that lasted for more than 4 months!
:)
I'm in such a great mood because I just got done with practicum.
No more late nights for me until...... 2 weeks later when my 7 more weeks of practicum starts.
*deng

Also, SPRING IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!

The daffodils are blooming, the squirrels and chipmunks are bouncing away making sweet love, the birds are chirping and the bugs are crawling out to invade the warm soil.

I took this picture while we were having out class outdoor with our professor's dog.

I felt that I have learned so much and I grew as a student in America,
as
a person *physically and mentally*, as a singer, an actress and I am so grateful for the opportunity that God and everyone has given to me.

This semester has been more fruitful for me than the last semester because I felt more involved in class, I got to know more people because of work in the cafeteria and because I felt more comfortable in my body to give hugs to my American friends so they don't think of me as much as a loner anymore (lol, sounds ridiculous, but it does make a difference!)
I am more outspoken and my skills got better because of the awesome professors and talented friends that I have that are so willing to teach and guide me through my '
speedbumps'.

I Ruv Everlyone!
~muax~

No comments: