+ Pages +

Friday, April 11, 2008

Today is a Very Significant Day
Happy 22nd Birthday KeeWeng and Blessed 23rd Birthday Jonathan Chong!
I am so sorry that I wont be able to post pictures or whatsoever because I am currently on campus having a very short break from my practicum.

Dear Ong Kee Weng,

We practically grew so fond of each other that even when we are apart it is impossible to not talk to you because you understand me so well.
I know that if I needed someone to talk to about anything, you will be the one because you will know the right thing to say at the right time.
We've been through so much ups and downs together and I really thank God so darn much that He sent me such an awesome person to me and really you are and always will remain an important chapter in my life.
You have made me realize and learn so many important things in life and I really really am grateful for every bit of it.
Thank God for you and I hope you have a great and Blessed birthday.
I pray that you will grow stronger in Him and continue to change people's lives like how you always do. Continue to Play hard and Study smart.
I love you my dear friend.

Dear Jonathan Chong,

JonJon, I don't know what to say.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how life in Kalamazoo will be.
You brought all of us so close together and You are always the wise one whom we all seek advise from (although you still like to bull a lot) ;P
If it weren't for you, I would probably gotten myself in danger for walking home so late at night.
If it weren't for you, I would have died of being deprived of good food.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to go to church.
So you see... all these little things that you do I know mean so little to you but
it means the world to me and I cherish every bit of this friendship.
I love you JonJon.
I bought you a pressie but it ain't gonna arrive till next week and I am so sorry for that.
I am sorry that I can't make it to your birthday dinner today, Thanks to my stupid practicum.
I hope you understand.
I hope you like the shirt and everything that we've planned though!!

:)

No comments: