+ Pages +

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Got Tagged by Cousin CloverJo

1. What disappoints you the most?

The fact that I set such high goals and aims for myself and not being able to reach it.

I bet everyone has felt that way before.

Well in my case, I just wished I had more exposure and training for my acting, singing and dancing so that I can be as good as the Americans.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?


I will travel the world!
Since I am already in the Land of Freedom and Dreams, I would very much like to travel to Europe to explore and experience the culture, food and lifestyle there.
Plus, I heard that the world's best restaurants with Michelin stars are there.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?

For now, I just wish that I could spend time with the people that I love and miss.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?

As superficial as it is, I would want to say that Money Can't Buy Happiness.
But I think that I can't say much about it until I go through the experience.
Before coming to the United States, I always thought that money is not important.
So long I have friends, love and happiness, life can go on.
But now that I am here in the real world (not technically) all by myself, I have learned that
MONEY IS DEFINITELY IMPORTANT.

But whether can it buy happiness or not, that is a whole new phrase in life for me to find out.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

I'd wish that I will live a well rounded lifestyle.
That would mean that I will do well in my career, have good health, marry a man of my dreams, have a family with him and serve God.

Maybe a little too much to ask?

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Haha.. same answer as the above.
The fact that Lynn and I love each other very much but we still have occasional fights just about money.
What do you expect?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?


My family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

A liposuction!
*laugh out loud*

*see last time my face so thin!!
But I am not kidding.
In the performing industry, everything is about the physique.
Just last semester my professor told all the girls in my class to lose weight!


AFTER THAT, I will travel the world with my loved ones, organize a charity drives, and save the rest for my kids' education so that they don't have to work their ass during college to pay off loans.


9. What have you learn recently?

A whole lot about myself, life and people around me.

10. Give a reason why you want to die ?

To go to heaven.

11. What makes you happy?
Knowing that my future is secure.
*But that is difficult because no one knows how is my future going to be like*

A more realistic answer would be, to know that the people love me for who I really am and not try to change me into someone I am not.
~I guess I am happy now :)

12. What have you wished most recently?

To understand more about myself, what I want and to live the American Dream.

13. What is your ambition?


To perform in Broadway, a World Tour, and probably go into Hollywood.
*I bet you readers are thinking that I am high on drugs or alcohol right now to have such an insensible dream*
Then again, I would have to aim for the moon to fall among the stars right?

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I would want to have the ability to talk to God and hear his replies loud and clear.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?


My dear supportive family who've seen me grow throughout these years.

Not forgetting my friends who are God Given Family without blood relations.

16. What do you do when you're alone?

I binge eat and sleep.

Lesson to learn: It is not good to be alone, it makes you fat!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?


Not to be emotionally vulnerable to love.

18. Give comment on the person who tagged u.

Cousin Jo, my cousin who is a year older than I am.
I remember us hanging out as kids and the older we got we grew apart because family reunions became less. Cousin Jo has an awesome personality. She is shy at times and despite doubting herself once in a while (like how I always do), she does have talent and is very lovable.
I just wished we had more opportunities to hangout through the years that we grew apart.
Well thank goodness for the internet, it brought us back together :)

19. What is your least favorite animal?

I am afraid of rats. Ratatouille is exceptional :)

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
I am currently addiction to things that are bad for me.
Hmm.. come to think about it, addictions ARE stuff that are bad for you huh.
I guess I am addicted to Fattening Food and Shopping (if I had the money)


*Thanks for keeping me from boredom Couz Jo!*
Time for a bubble bath! :)

No comments: