+ Pages +

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am so freaking frustrated right now.
I just don't understand what the hell is wrong with everything around me.
Sometimes I just feel like dying and probably people who so called 'love' me would live happier without me hurting them or whatever fcuk they call it.
Seriously, if it being a small little misunderstanding can make you feel so disappointed how do you think I would feel? Especially coming from someone who is so close to me?
What the hell?
I don't feel like going home.
I just feel like running away. Far from you guys.
Cut the freaking ties and just go to rot in hell all by myself if you guys hate me for who I am.
Really, I am so depressed right now.
I am who I am and yes I agree I have stupid selfish characteristics that need to be changed, but really everyone does have their own freaking annoying habits and why don't you just let me know mine and give me time to change instead of doing this to me??
I am so freaking disappointed right now, I swear if I was alone in a high rise building I'll probably just jump down because what is the point?
All these bullshit coming from the people who are close to my heart.

I just wish that I can run away.

No comments: