+ Pages +

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A quick and short update on last week.

A new member has been added unto the PaiKia Family!

Presenting 8 week old Bichapoo Sir Ruffle Casper Chong
As adorable and tiny as he is , oh my freaking goodness he is so darn cute and smart!!

The Bichon mixed Toy Poodle is so small that we could fit him in Lynn's Madeline Coach Bag

Pity the picture is blur. I am still learning and getting use to my Sony T300

Loving him my little puppy boyfriend.
He really reminded me of Lucky.
They look almost the same except he is way tinier and Lucky's face is more proportionate.
(Lucky's eyes are bigger :)

Little Ruffle falling asleep on Wilson.
*love this picture

Camwhore with the T300

Yay to fat legs and arms

Baru bangun and mandi punya muka..

I think I have been working very hard for the past few months in the cafe and I thought that it was time for me to get my first Coach. And since I could not afford a bag and I need a new purse, I got a clutch instead. Just nice to fit my cards, house keys and even my handphone.
Plus it was 40% off!!

Yippeee..... I am officially pimply, broke and fat..
Haha.. cannot get married adi. LoL

No comments: