+ Pages +

Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Update
So I am finally free from 7 hours of work, 3 hours of class and lonely dark 3 hours of practicum in a row from Monday to Thursday for the past 4 weeks.
Insanity!
Yesterday was our final show and I stayed back with the other cast members to fold Stage Curtains that are literally 5 times the size of my living room in my apartment.
Not to mention, we folded about 7 curtains that size and let me not forget to add on the little fact that those curtains are 14 years old and have not been washed since.
Can you imagine the amount of dust and crap stuck on those stage curtains?
*ewwWww......

Fortunately to say, I am finally free of all the hard work for this summer.
:)

*edited*
Mr. photographer DJstoneage needed to edit the quality of the pictures.
I'll need to upload those a little later.
Meanwhile, here's what Sidekick Lynn snapped from the mini shoot.

Not a fantastic background I know, but what do you expect from a last minute spontaneous shoot anyway? :)

Look at baby Ruffle, so adorable.

Introducing Jephster the Fat-Ass-Noob-Dawg

And he is cute!!!! :)

*
*
*
*
*

Cheer 2008 on the 12th and 13th of July!!!
Go and Support VULCANZ and CHARM ALL STARS!!

Can't wait!

No comments: