+ Pages +

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am officially ZOMBIFIED.
Sleeping at wee hours in the morning was never my thing and having insomnia at the same time ain't helping either. I am so freaking tired that my eyes are watering and I can feel my head muscles contract every once in a while. My body just can't take it anymore.
I need sleep, I want sleep, I must sleep.
These past few night was spent practicing dance till 2-3am in the morning for the Taylor's Dance Competition.


*click on picture to enlarge*

We've prepared a really interesting 4 minute plus routine of different sorts of dance styles hoping to catch the eyes of the judges and audiences.
COME AND SUPPORT US AITE!
:)

TAYLORS DANCE CLUB is featuring Euphoria's DJ Patrick Oliver and many other guest. So even if you don't want to support us, just go and enjoy the music and dance. :)

Check out other details and events at www.taylorsdanceclub.blogspot.com

Btw, we're called the DUA COOPANGS ;)

No comments: