+ Pages +

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay, I am still alive and well besides the fact that I don't know why am I always so tired.
Gosh I've got so many preparations to do before school starts that I kinda regretted coming back so late or probably staying in Houston too long. I've got a credit card to apply, fees to pay, books to buy and etc. Too bad its the weekend, can't do much.
So many things to do and so little time!


Looking at my schedule kinda scares me because I've got classes, work, and rehearsals packed every single day from 8 in the morning onwards till 10pm at night. Plus the fact that I have been *holidaying* for the past 4 months (Summer classes doesn't count because they're easy) freaks me out even more because I have more 'Hands On' classes this semester.
Guess long holidays aren't so good after all, I enjoyed it too much :)

Well I guess I won't be blogging that often anymore :(

Owh by the way,
Happy 51st Birthday Malaysia!!

No comments: