+ Pages +

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Class Work Practice Work Rehearsal Class
whoa.... I barely have time to sleep. Just when I thought that a 8am class is early, I got scheduled to a 6am shift at work. And that means that I have to work up at 5.30am.
boohoo

On the other hand, I am really happy about my rehearsals for the show that I am going to be performing in which is opening on 26 October. It is going to be the my Debut in the United States and I am darn excited about it!!! :) The cast members who I am working with are all really supportive, fun and very encouraging.
I am so blessed.

The sad thing about this semester is that I would have to write a huge thesis paper for my course about the Musical Theatre world. And who says that Theatre majors are stupid and can't write or think nuts. Well, if you are one of them, I would appreciated it if you please do the honor of slamming your head unto the nearest wall in front of you. thank you :)


Anyways, I am just ranting because I have nothing to talk about.
Sucks that my blog is about to die.
I promise that I will update more when I get over these first few weeks.
Till then, I still love you all :)

xoxo

No comments: