+ Pages +

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back from Sunny Orlando, Florida

The fact that I grew up watching Disney Cartoons have planted a seed in me that whenever I watch or see any Disney Princess Cartoons like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Mulan, etc, it would bring me back to my carefree childhood memories.

The trip to Orlando, Florida was a last minute planning and I almost didn't make it because I was (or am) pretty broke as I recently signed up for a trip to New York for Spring Break next year. Thank goodness for Lynn who coaxed me into taking the one time opportunity, since the price of accommodation and flight was very reasonable.
I never regretted it.


At first I thought Disney World was over rated and kiddish, I guess it was really as magical as it seemed on television. It was really one of the happiest memories of my life besides the drama

Will update more about the trip soon.

Lots of love, Yenn

No comments: