+ Pages +

Monday, December 08, 2008

Not another two more POKES!

Just came back from the Health Centre and yup, just got poked another two more times.
The doctors just couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and he decided to test me for MONO again. Apparently, the results were negative.
Wonder what this weird 'disease' could be.
Whatever it is, I'm feeling better and I just ate my first solid food after 4 days of nothing but soup.

I just got done with my finals today and I am free!
Over and done with for the semester.



Here's the most recent performance I had.
Its from the musical WICKED and I am playing the Green Lady Elphaba.
Enjoy and please leave a comment! :)



Basically what was happening in this scene is that I got separated from my lil sister and got stuck with this Blonde Bimbotic Girl whose got her pink stuff all over my bed and of course we hate each other the minutes we met.

You like? :)

No comments: