+ Pages +

Monday, December 22, 2008

Time of the Year

I have always loved Christmas.
It gives a warm fuzzy wuzzy feeling and and it makes my heart tingle whenever I hear Christmas Carols. I guess I never really appreciated my family and friends back home because I've always thought that they would be there for me forever.
I mean, it's true.
They have been there for me and they are still there for me.
But things changed after coming over here to the States.
Obviously, I know that they are not physically here having dinner with me, or there watching my first debut in the States. I know that they are back home praying for my safety and wishing me all the best.

I know, I know.

But it still makes my heart ache not seeing or being with them.

It's my second Christmas away from home, and I am still not use to it.


So many things have changed.

What does the future hold for me?
What does God want me to do?
What is the the purpose of life?


I am scared

2 comments:

missycheerio said...

Hey kiddo.This was your life long dream ever since you were god knows how old thats why we've never stopped supporting you although it breaks my heart so bad as well that you're missing out so much here!The best trait that anyone can have right now for people of our age,is to know exactly what we want; so assured that you know all the hard work will get paid off eventually.Nothing's changed back home,at least not for you.

Love you! :)

*YenN* said...

Hey girlie...
I missed you.
Never thought that you would drop me a comment like that...
Thank you so much for your support and I really hope I get to see u again :(