+ Pages +

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I am home!

Back from one of the busiest cities in the world.
I just can't explain how awesome the entire experience was, and despite the fact that so many people who went to NYC before I did, told me that they didn't like the city, I am glad that I kept my opinions open, because I LOVED IT!

After all, it is my dream to venture into my dreams there.


Ze Big Apple
I am feeling so excited even looking at the pictures.
It's sad that we only got to spend a couple of days over there as our spring break was only a short week.

Lynn, Jerry-the tour guide, and I.
We visited so many famous places, theatres, and scenes we've seen on television. We even drove past many homes that belong to current Hollywood stars. Richard Gere, for example.

Not only we saw the famous and busy parts of NYC, I loved the fact that we got to explore the ordinary places New Yorkers really live.

Central Park!


I really want to post more of my pictures, but I don't have my laptop with me and I can't edit the pictures till Monday.
*sobs*

Sorry, gotta wait.
Meanwhile, back to reality.

No comments: