+ Pages +

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Time To Face The Truth. You Suck.

I feel truly disappointed with myself.
The cast list for Miss Saigon is finally posted up and I am only in the alternate list.
I am so depressed about it.

I had my skin color to my advantage for the first time and I could not even make it into the show.
As I have said, I don't have to be KIM. I just want to be in it.
Why. Why. Why.

I wanted it so darn bad.
Was I really not good enough?
The fact that I can't even make it to a regional theatre, how can I even think of making on Broadway?

I feel so damn discouraged.

3 comments:

Caren Ong said...

Hey, erm, I'm quite lost for words right now. Initially I wanted to say a few inspirational words to cheer you up but somehow it just slipped out of my mind.

Well, we all have our down times I suppose. It's ok to feel disappointed, as we are all just humans. But i do believe that you can make it big someday !
As they say, 'Failure is the mother of success'. Who knows, one day the opportunity will be within your grasps. =))))

Do not give up hope, Sue Yenn!


I love Broadway musicals, and I truly hope to see you there someday!

p/s - You might not know me, but I've been reading your blog for quite a while now.


Caren

*YenN* said...

Thank you so much for the inspirational words.
I appreciate your support :)

keetz said...

small slips only make you more inclined to climb up up up!