+ Pages +

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What is this?

Looks like a tiny undecorated chocolate Easter Egg.


Jeph found these little Red Breasted Robin Eggs on the ground in front of his house a couple of days ago. Aren't they beautiful? I have never seen anything like it before.
Although we see chicken eggs everyday, I have never thought about life within it's little brown egg shell.
As ignorant as I am, all I do is crack em into the pan and fry my favorite Sunny-Side-Up, gulp it down for my hearty breakfast, and it'll be forgotten.
But this little thing made me think of the wonder of a chick cracking itself out into the real world.

One word. Amazing.


We decided to save the eggs with all the resources we could find, which was only light for warmth and a little bowl.
Unfortunately, Lynn googled the details of taking care of abandoned bird eggs.
Much to Jeph's dismay, it was too late.



On another note,


I want to go home. *sobs*

No comments: