+ Pages +

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bring Back the Memories

Our Lady of 121st Street
My debut in Western Michigan University, my debut in the United States.

I remember getting slapped every single weekday during rehearsal for at least six weeks.
I was thinking that if I had to do that show for a year, my face would end up slanted in the long run.

The cast for the show was amazing. Seeing them work scenes itself was life changing and a great educational experience. It was my first time seeing a simple text being transformed into a live play so surreal and as much as I hate to agree that sometimes it takes a tragedy to bring people together.
(not literally, I meant in the play)

Last academic year was awesome and was a stepping stone to my career.
I can't wait for Fall 2009!

No comments: