+ Pages +

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Continuing Bronco Way

Do you know how to do the laundry? If you don't, even if you do.
Watch the video. :)



Originally from Christina Aguilera's Come on Over.
I know that the end is 'macam syok sendiri', but that was the whole idea.


The feeling of being in a new place always sucks. Best thing to do is to dance your way through.



Originally from Pussycat Doll's When I Wake Up.


************

I'll be performing at a talent competition this Friday. It's a real random thing. My partner and I took less than 8 hours to discuss, plan, cut and edit, choreograph, and finalize everything.

COME SUPPORT!

We're doing a MO-Town Themed Medley at a Local School at Portage.
Contact me for details :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys did a really great job, it looks like it was a fun show. Put more videos!!!