+ Pages +

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just when I needed it.

I have always doubted my future in life.
It is so darn scary to not know what lies ahead, whether will I still remain here in the United States, whether everything I planned right now will come through.
I can say that I think a lot. Way too much.


Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase.
-Martin Luther King Jr.


I found inspiration in this quote from my Bronco Way script.
It spoke really clearly to me that sometimes life is not all about planning for the future.
It's about living the present, that's why it is a gift.

2 comments:

giam2020 said...

Man proposes and god disposes.
Don't worry too much, do your best
and leave the rest to fate.With your
talent and capabilities, I am sure
you will make it in life.

DarLyNn said...

I solemnly agree.