+ Pages +

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Motown Medley

Half way during Bronco Way performance backstage.....

Frank: Hey Sue baby Sue.. (he always calls me that) I have a question for you. are you free on Friday?

Yenn: Yea, what's up?

Frank: Well, I was wondering you would wanna take part in a talent competition with me. What do you think?

Yenn: You mean it's this Friday? o.0"

Frank: Erm... yup. I was suppose to be out of town that's why I was going to cancel it. But, my plans changed so I'll be here on Friday and I have a slot already signed up and I don't want to waste it.

Yenn:.................


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+



So I talked about taking part in a spontaneous Talent Contest in the last post.
I'd day that it went pretty well yesterday night although I was a little disappointed that my partner and I did not win. However, I was proud of the fact that we managed to pull everything together, edit, choreograph, and practice everything within less than 48 hours.
*pats Frank and myself on the back*


We receive very good response and I thought that was rewarding enough
(although you definitely cannot deny the fact that having an extra 300bucks in my pocket sounds like an extremely good idea)



Here is our performance. Feedback please! :)

Till then, I'm off to the Windy City for a Taste Fest!

No comments: