+ Pages +

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Billy Elliot and Shoes

As you can see, I have been blogging every single day because there is nothing much to do here in Bangladesh UNLESS I step out in the the crowded, stuffy, humid, totally different world just outside my dad's apartment.
*dang*

Not what I wanna do right now.

I was bored and I watched some videos on youtube and I have been dying to watch the Tony Award Winning
Billy Elliot the Musical
ever since it premiered. Heard that it is magnificent.
Well, I might be going to NYC in September/October, I hope.





Here's a video on what it is like.


On the other hand,
I think I fell in love again.






*


*


*





This time, with shoes.
*big shinny wet eyes*

Anyone wants to buy them for me for my 21st birthday present?
It's only $27.
*flutters eyelids*


Okay, I promise not to blog anymore within the next seven hours.
Till then,

Lynn is coming to Bangladesh in a couple of hours and she can join my housewife clan!
*erm.. did I just say housewife? Yea, that's right. That's what I feel like right now and I'll tell you why in the next post*

No comments: