+ Pages +

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Warrior

I was blog hopping a couple of minutes ago when I came across a post in Karen Cheng's Blog about a four year old Singaporean Girl fighting a rare case of cancer.

I always have had the mentality of "it will never be me, nor will it happen to anybody I know", it finally hit me that anyone from living in any kind of lifestyle would had a chance of contracting this mind blowing illness when my dad's sister who is probably the most conscious and healthy eating person got diagnosed with cervical cancer in late 2007.

It is so unfair, just because there are people out there flinging their bodies around like they don't give a hoot, putting in as much crap and drugs, as they want would be lucky enough to not experience anything like that. Yet, someone who is legit and gave to the world more than receiving anything would come across this horrendous illness.
I mean, who am I to judge but doesn't she deserve to live more than any random rapist/pimp/drugdealer?

I am no doctor of any kind, but like any kind of Flu, even if cancer don't kill you, it kills your immune system and that is when other kinds of diseases would step in and cause more trouble.

++++++++++++++++

Here's 4 year old Charmaine's blog link below.
Hope that we can pass it on and lend a helping hand.

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!




Till then,
xoxo

No comments: