+ Pages +

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Busy As the Bee

Goodness gracious me, I am online!
Just wanna give ya'll a brief update on my life right now since I have not spoken to anyone but my cast members and Jeph since I came home.

Well, I am actually having breakfast now ready to go for my 8 hour rehearsal for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.
Ever since I got to Kalamazoo, I've been busy with rehearsals and by the time I get home I just want to do nothing but sleep. It surprises me that I would fall asleep before 11 at night.

Rehearsals have been fun, and serious.
It is my first professional job in the Theatre world and everyone in the cast belong to the Actors Equity Association, except for my 2 course mates and I of course.

Saugatuck is an awesome place to work in. The town is just beautiful, and there is just so much to see, that I regret that I don't have enough time to spend there just because our lunch break is only an hour and we have to drive home for another hour and a half.
It is such an artsy place, with awesome boutiques (that tempted me countless times), little eateries, ice-cream and fudge parlors, quaint little stores that sells everything, and etc.

I have a zillion pictures from my trip to Bangladesh and Nepal to upload for you guys but I just don't have time right now. Till then, be patient :)



Life is Pandemonium!

No comments: