+ Pages +

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

+ G I R L F R I E N D +

Cheryl Lim,
What should I say about you in this post.

This was probably the first few pictures we took together back in Malaysia when you accompanied me to Laundry with Daniel before I left for US. That means, this picture was more than 2 years old?

I wouldn't say that we've been through a lot together, nor would I deny the luxury of having you listen to my emo days, and giving me encouragement when I feel low.

Hah. My first clubbing experience in Malaysia after being in US for a year was accompanied by non other than the queen of parties herself (back in the day)

I feel so fortunate to share all of our first experiences together.

And Christmas!

Yeah girl, you brighten up my rainy days and although I sound like a total lesbo right now, I am so grateful that I've met you and that you're always there giving me updated gossips.

I wish you all the best in you dreams and visions in life, especially being a rock star because you're totally one right now.

Thank you for all you contributed into my life, filling up my happy bowl to the brim.

Happy 21st Birthday Cheryl Lim.
Enjoy your adulthood honey, and party hard.




xoxo

No comments: