+ Pages +

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hari Satu

First day of waking up at 7.30am after pigging around for the past 4 months of Summer.
First day of meeting people that I have not seen for the past gazillion years, and everyone just can't stop talking.
First day of work was extremely hectic.
First day of walking from one side of campus to the other over and over again gave me shin splints, cramps on my calves, and a pain on the arch of my foot.
First day of classes, and I am getting sick.
First day of classes started from 9am till 11pm.
First day of classes ended when I knocked out, the minute my head landed on my feather stuffed pillow.
First day of classes went by r-e-a-l quick.


New York in 3 days! Oh ehm ghee!! :)
xoxo*

1 comment:

DarLyNn said...

I wanna go New York too!! I wanna I wanna I wanna.....:(