+ Pages +

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Hate Missing Classes

Call me nerd, but I really do!

I had the best time being in New York, meeting my mum and hanging out together, watching the best musical in the planet, and now I suffer the consequences.

I only missed one class for all of my subjects. Only one! And I felt like I missed a week of lessons because most of my classes are physical and interactive.
I had to work extra hard in my dance classes because I have so much catching up to do and I feel like a headless hippo dancing around, clueless.
And I have so much reading to catch up on my acting class.
Boo......



Random Thought:

The cafeteria has two soft served "Mc Donald style" ice-cream machines and since we serve buffet style, everything is self service. So when you want ice-cream, you make your own.

It's so funny seeing most of the students comparing the shapes that they created on their ice-cream cone, whose is taller, and whose is falling over, and etc.
I guess I just like the way people smile themselves happy with the look of the ice-cream on their hand.
Or maybe it's just me being over with the cafeteria, and the only thing keeping me going is the little details that make my day..... and of course the money :)

1 comment:

123 123 said...

Cool story you got here. It would be great to read something more about this theme. Thanx for giving this material.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus call girls