+ Pages +

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Babi Terbang

I was craving for my favorite chips today during rehearsal. The first thing I did when I came back home was to look for that bag of healthy chips that I bought 2 weeks ago.
My one and only bag of baked Flat Earth Chips.

So damn good. At least I do not have to worry about sodium or fat content because I know that Flat Earth all naturally flavored and has no Corn Syrup in it. That evil thing.

It has 1/2 a serving of real vegetables baked into every ounce
Good source of Vitamin A & C
Naturally baked
ZEEROH grams of trans fat

Whether it is a marketing plan or not, I still love em.
:)




As I pulled open the sides, guess what I realized?

Swine Flew!!!
SWINE FLU!!!


Hahaha.... made my night.
:)



Halloween Dance in 3 days. Can't wait!
Let's see how many people is dressing up as Michael Jackson this year.

No comments: