+ Pages +

Friday, October 09, 2009

Kaki

Which is funnier?




Everyone: What happen? Why are you limping?
Yenn: Owh, I hurt myself.
Everyone: How?
Yenn: Eh... Kicked my own ankle? *like seriously, how is that even possible*


Or


The sight of me getting frustrated with myself because I walk too slow with both feet, and then start taking off, hopping on one leg in full speed to get to my destination.





Yeah. I don't even know what's wrong with it.
It's just. Swelled, and annoyingly painful.
The physician told me that it was a 2nd degree strain. Heck, I don't even know what that means.

I never thought that Tap would be a dangerous dance. I mean, you basically only use the body parts below your hips. But kicking your ankle hard with a metal heel shoe is NOT smart AT ALL.

Sucks that I have to stay out of doing anything physical for about 5 days, and apparently I have 3 dance classes this semester, 5 times a week, work every single day which requires me to run around, rehearse 5 times a week for the new musical this semester, and my only source of transportation would be my humble feet.

Sucks?

Hell yeah.
And the only thing I can do is ice it, elevate it (not a comfy position if you ask me), and not use it.



Know what's funny?
My right foot is starting to hurt right now because I used it so much more because my left foot is handicapped.

Me no like. *sobs*

No comments: