+ Pages +

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Closing of Another Chapter

I think most of you knew that my dear sister has finally graduated from her Bacholer of Science in Psychology last Saturday. Here's a short update of our mini celebration.

Besides Lynn, many other who transferred with us graduated too.
The only reason that I am still staying for one more semester is because if the Senior Showcase that I will be performing in New York during March. Since I am still waiting for that, I might as well just take a couple more elective classes and try to absorb as much as I can while I am in school.
Congrats to the above, Wei Jun, Lynn, Buttercup Jeong, and others who are not in the picture, Bobo, Yenni, Yih Wen, Carmen, and etc.
Wish you all well with the next step in life!

Amin, Lynn and I

Dad and Mum came all the way from Bangladesh and Malaysia to attend the graduation and help Lynn move to New Jersey for a new start.

Cheers to the Fresh Grad!
Officially a jobless person!

We took turns giving dedications and of course shots right after.
Dad and mum were awesome sports that night, they practically did everything we did!
:)

It used to be 4 people in 3 locations.
Now that Lynn is in New Jersey, our family of four is officially separated in four different places.
It's great to be together again.

That's us and Lynn's luggages.
Wish you all the best in your job searching and grad school applications, we all have faith in you.
I'll be thinking of you when I get back to Kalamazoo in my big Queen sized bed all alone at night with no body warmth beside me.
Muah.



xoxo

No comments: