+ Pages +

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Break!

I am finally done with the semester!
Well, actually I have been done since Monday but I still worked 8 hours a day till today.
And I'm done!

:)


Now for the random little things:

Room mates' beagle puppy, Atlas because it's spots are like little islands on the map.
He loves socks and underwear; famous for climbing into our laundry basket and pulling out our bras and dragging them all over the house.


My dear sister's graduation is this Saturday.
It just struck me that we'll be apart for the first time of our lives.
I love you jie!!!!





Lastly, MOM AND DAD ARE ARRIVING IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS ZOMEFFGHEEE!!!!!
sho excited ;)

From a hundred degrees (Fahrenheit) to only ten. Gosh, I hope they don't freeze to death.






toodles*
photo credits to Ven*

No comments: