+ Pages +

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old Woman

I think I am getting old.
Am I?

It's not like I have ever done anything unreasonably stupid, but even so, I don't even feel the need to drink in parties anymore. Hah, as if I drink anyways. I've never even been drunk.
Sometimes I feel like I have never entered that party-craze stage in life just because I was always held down by responsibilities and what not. There were times too that I remembered that I wanted to get drunk because I have never done so, and yet, I just can't bring myself to that place and let my guard down. It's a good thing, better safe than sorry. It's not like I am missing out in life or whatsoever, I'm still dancing like there will be no tomorrow on the dance floor, so that's good. A natural high.

Yeah, I think I am getting old.

I just think it was funny to see people puke out of being drunk. Lol.




*toodles

No comments: