+ Pages +

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Two Thousand and Ten

This year's New Years was not a one day celebration for me. It was like Christmas, and New Years week all combined into a reunion celebration, probably the few best times of the year because I had the wonderful opportunity to have family time, now that we're all four separated in four different locations around the globe. Now that my parents are gone, I am definitely missing them being around. Somehow, the feeling of being united is priceless.
I guess that's what being a family is all about.
love you both. wouldn't be here without you.


We helped Lynn move into her new home in Union City, New Jersey, one of the most populated cities in the United States.
If anyone is looking to rent a room, please feel free to contact me. The apartment is only located about 15 minutes from Midtown Manhattan; you can see the magnificent Manhattan skyline, two blocks from the place, and the rent is an extremely fair price.

I got to meet up with Jeph who came to visit me all the way from Pensacola, Florida for the week. I really appreciated his one weeks worth of company because we don't even know when will be the next time we meet, probably in a year, and he might be sent off shore for duty.
Let time tell, and only God knows.

Also, Cheryl and Amin are here with Lynn and I exploring New York and New Jersey!
Our Framily!



Good times, good times.
I left my memory card reader in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
I guess I will only upload the pictures then.
Till Then, Have an awesome 2010!

No comments: