+ Pages +

Friday, January 08, 2010

What is Becoming?

Al⋅lah

[al-uh, ah-luh] Show IPA
–noun Islam.
the Supreme Being; God.
Origin:
<>Allāh, akin to ilāh god


The world is coming to an end.
Not because we are going to die in 2012, no. In fact, I don't really believe in it, and I think that it nothing but a similar scam in the Millennium. Whatever it is, if we die, we die.
When it's time to go, it's time to go right?
But this situation really pushes my brain to the state where I think that we would die, not because of natural disasters, but because of mankind itself.

First the three random arson attacks, then the almost suicidal bomber on a plane to Detroit, and now this?

I feel so much for my Muslim friends right now.
Just because of a small percentage of psychotic terrorists claiming to do stupid things in the name of Allah, now ALL Muslims are categorized and viewed in the same stereotypical way. Stupid. Stupid.
Think about it, if God is so great? Would he make you hurt others? Even a four year old could answer that for you.
For those who think that they are doing things for Allah by doing things beyond believable, I hope you rot in hell.

I had some friends over yesterday and we were talking about politics. Malaysian politics to be exact. Maybe I grew up in a diversed group and most of my friends were multi-cultural and open minded. I just cannot believe that racism is such a huge issue now in Malaysia!
Religion is suppose to be a personal relationship with God. Why does it matter if your neighbor is Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, or Christian? A person is just a person, no difference between Tom, Dick, or Harry. His beliefs, a personal choice. Who are you to condemn another?
Who are you to force religion upon another?
And acting in that way?!
You retards are driving everyone else away from what your religion truly means!
It is saddening. Extremely.
Najib's vision of One Malaysia. Really?

I just read StarOnline this morning and yet, after three cases, another two cases of Arson Attacks.

Selangor CPO: Two more incidents in Selangor


KUALA LUMPUR: A pastor was manhandled by four men before they vandalised a church in Ampang at around 6.30pm on Friday.

The men entered the Agape Revival Church located in a shoplot at Pandan Indah, Ampang and manhandled the priest before shoving him to the ground.

The assailants then proceeded to damage a microphone before tearing down posters in the church and leaving.

The police lodged a report on behalf of the pastor at the Pandan Indah police station.

Meanwhile, in Kuala Selangor an unidentified man walked into a chapel near Asam Jawa and advised the caretaker to be wary during this tense period before handing him a copy of the Quran.

It is learnt the incident occurred at about 6pm when the man met the Chapel Of Our Lady Of Good Health’s caretaker and passed him some advice meant for the parish priest.

He advised the chapel's parish priest to take precautions as it was possible the chapel could become a victim of attacks similar to churches in Kuala Lumpur.

Alan Pereira, the parish priest, said he took the man’s action in good faith and as a sign of friendship because the man had advised them to lock their gates and windows following the attacks made on other churches.

“This shows that not everyone is against us,” he added.

Police personnel who rushed to the scene, have recorded a statement from the caretaker.

Selangor police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Khalid Abu Bakar when contacted, confirmed both incidents.

He added they were confident in indentifying the person involved in the Kuala Selangor incident, who is believed to be a local.

“Although there was no threat in this case, we would like to record his statement to find out his true intentions,” Khalid said.


thestar.com.my

Really? I feel like a hypocrite telling the Americans and my other International friends that we are Malaysians; Malay, Chinese, Indians, altogether living in the same land, sharing the same culture and language, and the love for food. I really do wonder how other countries perceive us. It is no different than the entire globe moving forward, together, only Malaysia, trying it's best to go against the current. Look at China!

I wonder, where do we stand as non Bumiputras in 10 years. I mean, it is not like we have anymore benefits of staying in the country anymore, do we? And you wonder why every year people migrate from Malaysia.


Is there hope?

Keep your faith.

Psalm 91

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.



Thanks mum for the verse.

1 comment:

Claire said...

The line "I hope you rot in hell" is very harsh indeed.

Nobody deserves to rot in hell.

:)