+ Pages +

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Daddykins,

Here's a little dedication from your youngest daughter,

I have to say that I am truly blessed that I have a father like you.
Firm, kind, gentle, patient and all, you were always there keeping us in course and reminding us of what is expected of a decent person. Not to brag or whatsoever, but I have received complements of being a great worker, person, student and I know that if it weren't because of you and mom's proper upbringing, I wouldn't be who I am today.

You sacrificed so many things for Lynn and I to study abroad and I know part of the reasons of you working in Bangladesh is to get us through college with the crazy currency rate. I know that it is not easy being a part from mom especially when you both are so close. I know that long distance relationship sucks.

Haha.. family portrait taken on mom's birthday in 2004.
It has been three years since I have celebrated your birthday with you.
I wish I was there, to at least buy you cake and maybe have some coconut whiskey with you :)

Happy Birthday Daddykins.
I love you so much and I will never be where I am right now without you.
I hope that I will never disappoint you and I will make you proud.
Be healthy, stay safe, and take care of yourself ok?



love,
small one.