+ Pages +

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Guess its Fate

So, there's this audition that I have been dying to go to ever since I heard about it because they were going to do a production of MISS SAIGON sometime during summer. I've waited for them to post up the audition times and places and finally found out that it will be held at Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. I checked out various ways to get there, and the cheapest was to take a train and it would take at least 8 hours. Guess how much it would cost?
At least $200 round trip excluding accommodation because callbacks are the next day.
Fine.

I asked around to see if anyone would go with me, and the least we could do was split gas money and many take turns driving throughout that 5 and half hour ride.

Finally found someone.

Emailed the theatre company only to find out that there is a waiting list, so there might be a chance of not being seen even if I go. So my friend decided to not go because it would totally be a waste of time if we went and not even be seen.

So I guess, we're not going anymore. I am bummed. Another opportunity went out the door.

I guess it's fate for me to not go.
*sighsobssighsobssighsobs*




****************************************************



One the other hand, I just saw the costumes for Chicago.

*huge sigh*


I am literally wearing nothing but skin.
Ok. Maybe I am exaggerating.

I am wearing nothing but lingerie.

Maybe if it was 5 years ago, I wouldn't mind.
But now that I've gained at least 15 pounds since my cheerleading days, and winter is the time you need your flabby flabs to keep you toasty.


This is NOT a good idea.
#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&^*~

What the hell. Can someone give me ideas of shredding 10 pounds in a month?!

No comments: