+ Pages +

Friday, February 12, 2010

I Will Remember You

Taken in A Famosa Malacca, one of the last times we had together before I left for the States.

San Gu Gu (3rd Aunt) and Er Gu Gu (2nd Aunt)

Looking at these pictures made me cry and laugh at the same time.

Dad, his sisters and Uncle Yow.

I love you. I love you. I am glad that I told you I love you.
Something that I never said ever in my life until a week ago, I love you.
I am so glad that I manage to have decent conversation with you a week ago.
I just wished I spoke to you more. I just want to say the I love you one more time.
You will always be in my heart. I am glad that you are in a better place now.
Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for showing me that a person can always be selfless and giving. You are a perfect example of that, and I respect you so much for that.

I am just having this mixed feeling of anger and sadness right now.
Why her God? Why her?

I love you San Gu Gu, I will remember you always and I am happy that you are in a better place right now and not suffering anymore. I love you, that's all I can say.


Rest in peace.

No comments: