+ Pages +

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Red Packet

It's been three years since I've celebrated Chinese New Year back home in Malaysia.

Which means, its been three years since I have gotten angpaus (red packets).
Which means, its bee three years since I have had a family mee suah breakfast on the first day of Chinese New Year.
Which means, its been three years since I have went visiting houses, eating all sorts of CNY goodies.
Which means, its been three years since I have had Grandma's insaneawesomelicious homemade sharkfin soup, and all the other finger licking dishes she makes.
Which means, it's been 3 years since I have went shopping for new year clothes.

Gah!


I got my first and only red packet from a Vietnamese Lady aka. my mom at work today.
It has a dollar and a chocolate coin in it.

Absolutely love it.

恭喜发财,万事如意,主里蒙恩!

*roar*

No comments: