+ Pages +

Friday, February 26, 2010

Riding on the Struggle Bus and Not Going Anywhere

It has been an extremely stressful week.
I am so glad that it is coming to an end.
This is going to sound selfish, but now everything is going to about me, myself, and I.
Life has been so crazy that I don't even have the time to shower.
Believe me, you don't wanna know how many times I shower a week now.
I need some me time.
All I want is a day where I can sleep in, go to the gym, soak myself in bubbles in the tub, make banana bread, and not think about anything in the world.

I am overwhelmed with homework load, freaking out about senior showcase, dealing with a long distance relationship, preparing for a cabaret show, work, rehearsing for CHICAGO, and all sorts of silly little things that leaves me with no time to sit and have a cup of tea.
I just can't breathe anymore.

As I imagine myself ripping the calendar page everyday,
I freak out even more because of the uncertainties in life.
It's as if I have come to the crossroads with everything.
Sad part is that I don't even know what ground am I going to be standing on in the next two months.
I know it's just another transition in life.
It's just that if it's high school, I know that I'll be moving on to college.
At Sunway back then, I know that I'll be studying in WMU.
Now, what am I going to do?!

Work, yes of course.

Where?!

OMG.

They say college days are suppose to be the best times of your life.
Come to think about it,
I have not done anything at all!
I never even been on a road trip!
And now I am graduating.
FML.



I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
Feels like I am reaching towards nothing.
I just need to hold on.



Please pray for my showcase on Monday. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

giam2020 said...

May you have abundance luck in
the coming days and nights.
Work hard and you will surely
be rewarded.