+ Pages +

Saturday, February 06, 2010

To the person that means the most to me,

I will not be who I am without you.
Like said before, you are my anchor in life, always keeping watch for me, pulling me down to earth whenever I 'floated' astray. You were always there for me physically, emotionally, and mentally. And even when you are not here with me by my side physically like how you have been the past 21 years of my life, I always think of your reactions and the things you would say to me. I love you jie. I am so grateful for having a sister like you.
You are a blessing to this world, always giving, and trying to give more.
You bless everyone that goes your way, and although you never fail to leave an "Auntie" impression on everyone, you know that we all respect you for who you are, and will always think of you.

I hope you don't feel too lonely in New Jersey, and please, don't go buy yourself a cake and sing to yourself. Imagine what people around you would say?! Lol.

If I could, I would send you a dozen different flavors of Haagen Dazs Pints just to keep you company, but you know that I can't do that.

I miss you. Stay healthy, and be happy.

I can't wait to see you in March!!!!!



I LOVE YOU BIG SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will webcam you in 10 mins. muax.

1 comment:

DarLynn said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Thank you yenney! MUACKS!!!! I miss you la. COme irritate me here. I promise I will put up with it...Hehehe. Love you too. Muacks! Will bring you to the Cake Boss bakery when you come. Then you can eat cake with me. :D