+ Pages +

Sunday, February 14, 2010

V

Everyday should be the day of love... and then they should have one day where its just about hating people; and the rest of the days you just love the heck out of people." -Ashton Kutcher


I'm not exactly celebrating Valentine's this year, but I just wanna dedicate this special day to Dad in Bangladesh, Mum in Malaysia, Lynn in New Jersey, Jeph in Florida, my framily here in Kalamazoo, and all my other family and friends back home.

I never really knew the value of life till a couple of days ago when I lost someone so dear to my heart for the first time in my entire 21 years of living. It struck me that while growing up I never learned to say I love you to people whom I truly care about due to respect and the typical 'you should not show your emotions because you show the world that you are vulnerable' attitude. Well, you know what? Eff that.

For those out there, you know who you are, thank you for being a part of my life, blessing me in all the ways you can. I love you.

On the other note, Blessed Chinese New Year.
Stay healthy, happy, and wealthy.



-xoxo-

No comments: