+ Pages +

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fate

I know everything happens for a reason and God has a has a plan for everyone at certain times.
I hate to say this right now. I know that I am in no position to say this but I am so angry with God right now. Ok maybe not with God himself, but with the situation.
I feel that I just witnessed my hopes, dreams, and everything that I have worked for burn into nothing but ashes.

Why of all days to be sick? Why do I have to lose my voice?
Why does it have to be the day that determines my future?

I know that this is another step in life, and heck I have more auditions and opportunities. But this is not just any audition. It is MY SENIOR SHOWCASE that I have been working on ever since I came to the United States!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Why Why. There are no words to express how I feel right now. I have such a heavy lump in my chest. I feel that my case was not justified. I am so damn frustrated right now. I don't know how to move forward from here. Where should I go? Which road should I take? God, please please please help me get through this. I just need to get through it. I don't know how much longer can I do this. Help me be strong. There is more to live than this.

No comments: