+ Pages +

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Point of No Return

I don't know where to start.
Have you ever felt that you are happy but you are not.
Sad but you are content.
Sure but confused.
Anxious yet excited.
Tired yet restless.

I don't even know what am I feeling.
I've changed my life so much within these past few months. Decisions that caused my life to go towards different routes. Sometimes I wonder if things would be different if I didn't make a certain choice in life, if things would be different if I did or didn't meet a certain someone. I don't know. Guess all I can do is just, move on and see where life takes me. Right now, I just need to set my priorities straight. I just need to hop on that boat and take on a new life's journey to the point of no return.

I wish life isn't as complicated.

No comments: