+ Pages +

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dirty Rotten Opening Night


Two short weeks of intense rehearsals to put up the dirty rotten musical.
Two intensive 12 hour days of tech-ing lights and sound effects.
One day for the orchestra to rehearse with us.
And one heck of a opening night!

Here's some of our cast members.


Bernie Yvon who played Lawrence Jameson.
Incredible actor. I learned so much by just watching from the side. 


Kayla (played Jolene), Patrick who was my dance partner, Nicola from France, Julia and I


My director Kurt, Beth (who played Muriel) and I
Horrible flash effect. Gah! I hate my camera.


Patty Cakes, Kayla, Billy K (who played Freddy), Julia and I


Billy, Nicole and I




Come watch Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at Mason Street Warehouse in Downtown Saugatuck.
It is an amazing vacation place with quaint little shops, number one beach in the Midwest (Oval Beach), and of course, come support the arts!!


Performance times:

Tuesday through Saturday at 8pm
Sunday at 7pm
Last Sunday Matinee at 2pm


Regular tickets from Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday evening cost $36.50
Student and Senior Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday evening tickets are $33
Regular Tickets on Friday and Saturday cost $39.75
Student and Senior tickets on Friday and Saturday are $36.50
Sunday Matinee aka last show at 2pm cost $26


Simple yes?
For more information, please check out masonstreetwarehouse.org
Or just leave me a message and I'll be happy to help you out :)




Love.

No comments: