+ Pages +

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Dirty Rotten

Gah! I'm so tired!
Although it was only day two of rehearsals, I already feel like I am falling apart.
Yesterday was spent on learning all the music for the show. And, I know. I suck for not doing my research before hand. I just didn't know that there was going to be so much music in it! Today, we were on our feet the entire 8 hours of rehearsal leaning choreography to a big dance number which we will be continuing again tomorrow. Fun. I feel... fitter. But, I am sore.

For those who don't know, I am doing a production of Dirty Rotten Scoundrel at Mason Street Warehouse in Saugatuck (the theatre company I worked with last year). Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is also a movie, release in December 1988 starring Steve Martin and Michael Caine.



Here is the commercial for the Tour of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
Not a production that I am in. But it's the same show anyway.



Here is the 1988 film trailer.


Probably going to retire early again tonight. Been doing that since Monday anyways. Two more weeks to rehearsals is over and I can enjoy performing every night. Best part of the job. :)
For those around Michigan, come visit!

The show opens June 25th until July 18th.
Let me know if you are coming to town!

2 comments:

izzy said...

Hang in there love. Come homeee.miss you already

*YenN* said...

Thank you LOVE!
I really need a one more time baking frenzy with you :(