+ Pages +

Monday, June 14, 2010

What The F?!

The Femme Finale


I finally go a hold of a couple of the video recordings from Jon who is also the drummer of the cabaret.
I have posted most of the videos a few months ago but they were recorded by someone else and I really didn't like the fact that he zoomed in and out of out faces because I find it extremely distracting, and it didn't help when I looked so horrible with Post-Chicago performance make up and fatty chubby arms.

So, here ya go.
I am so much more happier with this version.
I am only sad that I only have 3 songs recorded out of the 6 that I sang in because no one was there to help monitor the camera. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk.
Enjoy.








Please feel free to leave a comment :)


Hugs and Kisses.
I am lovin' my day off in Kalamazoo.
Home Sweet House.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like your voice a lot!
Compliments!!
Enjoy your free-time!