+ Pages +

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The 22nd

Oh Boy, 22 years old.
I feel old.

I found this video of my family celebrating my 20th birthday back in Malaysia 2 years ago.


Yes, I could be retarded at times.



This is my first time celebrating my birthday abroad.
I was blessed with a wonderful cast that surprised me with a huge cake during the intermission of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Parents who called me to remind me how loved I am. My sister who gave me a pair of nerdy glasses for my birthday which I thought was extremely adorable of her to do so. Amazing friends who celebrated with be back in Kalamazoo and made me feel special and loved.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! In Italian we say: BUON COMPLEANNO!
Have a nice day!
Laura

*YenN* said...

Thank you Laura!!!!! :)
Grazie!!!