+ Pages +

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New York

Good Morning World!

I am currently laying on my bed (or should I say my sister's and my bed), lazing around after being in and out of the city within the past 3 days. I am exhausted. Thank God for good friends who volunteered to drive 14 hours east to move my nonsense up here with me. Upon arriving, we basically went on a food eating spree. I mean, you can't blame us because we've been deprived of good Asian (especially Malaysian) food in Kalamazoo. Now that they have left, I am finally not a tourist anymore and I am settling down.

I have been submitting myself for various auditions through a website that I recently subscribed to. Finally, yesterday I went for my first professional New York audition for Spelling Bee! I must say that I was extremely fortunate to even be seen without going to the open call. At this point of life, I am glad that I am an Asian. I really hope that I get the part, even if I didn't I thought that I did pretty well so expect the worst and hope for the best?

I wish I could take a picture of where I am staying at right now but it is horrible because there is complete no storage space for me in the teeny tiny house and bedroom of my dear sister, so I am literally living out of my suitcase and boxes right now. not the most pleasant sight I must say. Lynn and I finally sat down together yesterday to figure out storage issues and thanks to www.walmart.com and their free shipping services, we bought a couple of drawers and other household items without having to go all the way to the store and carry em back.

Anyway, here are a couple of show pictures from Dirty Rotten Scoudrels :)


Ah, what a bitter sweet end to my summer.



No comments: