+ Pages +

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Quickie

Wow. This is the longest I have gone without updating my blog.
Been extremely busy lately. Work, friends, belting like a mad lady giving birth in the bathroom, meeting new and exciting people... Funny to think that now that I have graduated for 5 months now, I am still so busy juggling with life. Even weirder to think back, how the heck did I manage to juggle between classes, rehearsals, work, performances, and friends all at the same time. Crazy.

Anyhow, I will be having my first debut in the Big Apple tomorrow yo!
I'm so excited. I was so jittery at work today with the thought of performing :)
It was as if someone shot eight espresso shots into my blood vessels. Hopefully it all goes well, and I hope more that my dear Sony Camera will not die on my because it's been acting really crazy since Saugatuck.

Yup Yup.
That's about it.
Life's been the same so far. Met a lot of new people. Hopefully will go on meeting more for futures' keep.


:)


Owh, and Happy Belated Mid-Autumn/Mooncake Festival.




Ciao now brown cow. xoxo.

1 comment:

EmElbee said...

Please tell me that there was a printed review of your Showcase appearance last night! I gotta know whether any critics' heads exploded.