+ Pages +

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A brief picture update.


It is autumn!


I spent a Sunday in the country two weeks ago. This makes me miss Michigan. As we were driving into the country, I was like, Ohmygod! I am actually in a car, sitting on the passenger seat!


Ain't it pretty? It's juts nice to escape into the nature every once in a while :)


Been partying too.
Can't keep up with it. The fact that I wake up at 5am every morning doesn't give me a night life.


Friends and food!


I love food trips.


Speak about updates, 


1. I got cast in an off-off Broadway Christmas show. I will be performing during the first week of December :)

2. I got a dance gig this Wednesday at Times Square. There will be guest artists and we have 600 people performing. Woohooo!!!! Get down to Times Square at 6pm-8pm if you can!

3. I got invited to Vancouver to perform for a Christmas concert by my old time music teacher. I really hope I can make it. I'm checking on Visas and such right now.

4. I got hired by the catering company that I applied for last week. So I will be quiting my job soon, which means that I will have more time to audition and have a life, AND most importantly, get paid more.


Wow. All these just within last week. Just when I feel like I am down in the dumps. Whenever a door closes, a window does open. I am looking forward to all these new events! 




Okay. Now back to getting ready for the rest of the week.





3 comments:

EmElbee said...

Go, Sue-Yenn, GO!

EmElbee said...

"Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail." This is a corollary to "Luck = Preparation meeting Opportunity". You've seen all the competition you've got in NYC -- hundreds of other beautiful, talented women hoping for the same gigs that you want. I hope you'll find the time (and money!) to take professional dance classes and vocal coaching. This will never stop. Thank god that you're surrounded by a bunch of dashing, talented friends!

Laura said...

Wow!!! I'm happy for you!!!
When life seems to be too hard, something new happens and everything becomes sweeter!!
I'm really glad for you!
Good luck!!