+ Pages +

Thursday, October 07, 2010

NEW VIDEO!

Yay! I'm so happy!

If you noticed the video from the previous post, all you could hear is nice sound and horrible visual.
The fact that I was singing a dramatic song, and you can't even see my facial expression in the video sucks, just because there is absolutely no meaning to it.

Thanks to my dear sister who got another friend to help record my performance (and she recorded with another camera too), I managed to combine the best of both videos. One which had HORRIBLE sound, the other with HORRENDOUS visual, and voila!

HERE IS WHERE WILL I SLEEP TONIGHT.



Please view and comment!

Hugs and Kisses :)

2 comments:

EmElbee said...

YES! the video is much, much better, but still doesn't do you justice. Happy for you.

*YenN* said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement :)
I will work on myself more n put more recordings up :)